Aims and Objectives
The Conservative Friends of East Africa exists to:
- Promote and increase awareness of the Conservative Party among people of the
East African Community.
- To engage with MPs, Councillors, etc. and educate the community about the
- To recruit members from people from the East African Community in the UK to
join the Party;
- To advise and provide assistance to the Party on all matters where the particular
expertise of CFEA may be of great value to the party;
- To represent and promote the interests and profile of the party among people of
the East African Community;
- To encourage members to stand as School Governors, Councillors, MPs, etc.
- To encourage and develop among its Members the formation, organisation and
operation of Friends of East Africa branches;
- To work for the election of Conservative Candidates in local, regional (London
Mayor), national and European elections.
Structure of our Organisation
Founder & Chairperson
Treasurer and Administration
Baroness Ann Jenkin of Kennington
Mr Jo Blok
Mrs Jo Blok
Cllr Omer Lokou-Tchri